Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Heave Ho



I have read on the social media outlets that a premium DVD for The Best Show On WFMU with Tom Scharpling(a radio show on which I had the pleasure of appearing) has been released to the general public. Brutal Knights got to write a song for it, entitled "Heave Ho". The lyrics are unavailable on the DVD so I thought I'd post them here in case anyone was interested. Here goes!
HEAVE HO
Get off of my phone
I don’t like your tone
Don’t call me from the cell
You’re unintelligible
Don’t be a perv
Or I’ll spike thee
Don’t be rude
Don’t talk over me
Heave Ho
Time To Go
Don’t mention Monk
Don’t mention pranks
Don’t use funny voices
Best Show is for pro-choicers
Heave Ho
Time to go

1 comment:

Nick Flanagan said...

I should add that I have watched much of the DVD and love it.