Friday, March 19, 2010

Repo Men

New TR: REPO MEN


In other news, I did comedy last night, and it was one of those shows where the crowd was like a silent movie, except without the character on the piano providing background music. It felt like I had tumbled into a void where time, space, humour didn't exist and my entire consciousness had become a vividly gray Greek-owned sports bar filled with onion rings, indifferent people who had no time for my 'combinations of presidents' impressions and a guy who gave me his card and told me I could get an interview for a job in 'sales' after I told him what I do. I woke up today feeling like a kid who did acid the night before: scared and ready to learn more. What do I want to learn more about? Definitely how NOT to wind up having shows like last night.

No comments: