Friday, January 11, 2008

Smells Like Fun


What are you all doing today? I'm going to write a "to-do" list. I can't wait "to do" that, which is kind of an ironic thing, considering I'm avoiding writing it as I write this. By the way, so far this reinvigorated web journal has been recycling old shorts I've made, but I plan on making some new ones soon. Stay tuned.

I have some comedy shows in the ol' hometown(Toronto) this week. Wish me luck(the good kind).

Juno was bad. Walk Hard was bad(which made me sad). Death Proof was kinda bad. Superbad was kinda good. Brothers Solomon was funny(I wrote that earlier).

Speaking of reviews, I write for a weekly paper called Eye Weekly, and I wrote some stuff recently. Here's a piece on Jim Gaffigan. Here is a review of Lupe Fiasco's new album "The Cool". Finally, I wrote something about Cunninlyinguists fine new album Dirty Acres. It deserves four stars, not three.

We'll talk again someday!



No comments: