Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Interviews




Did some interviews for Brutal Knights-related concerns lately? Yes. I picked my "top ten punk albums" for the punk rock radio show "Rocket To Russia".

Also, I did an interview for Arthur, the Peterborough, Ontario student magazine.
Here's an excerpt:

Arthur: With all the controversy surrounding the training and fighting of animals, would you approve of filmed and commentated warfare between bugs (i.e. the ones seen at japanesebugfights.com)? Taking it a step further, would you accept a sponsorship/endorsement from the creators of such bug fighting leagues?

NF: I hate to speak for the vegans in the band, but I’ll put it this way: if I were vegan I would hate that movie Microcosmos and the insectoid Transformers. So no bug fights. But as a non-vegan I would definitely support. Bugs are totally bred to fight by God.

Tantalizing!

1 comment:

Stephyl said...

Hi! I'm a 'fan' but couldn't make the ptbo show, had commitments to go home and get drunk with my family, but hope it was a really good time. I got the impression from the arthur bit and the song living by yourself that you folks might enjoy this video -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWWN4G3GqZ4