Sunday, December 30, 2007

Welcome to 2007!!!

Don't get used to saying that headline. Soon we'll be totally going out with 2008. I decided to reinvigorate my blog, because I needed to procrastinate. I will post weird annoying MP3s and videos. Here is stuff: my name's Nick. I was singing a lot in the band Brutal Knights this year. We went to Europe for six weeks in September. I wrote a diary and it will one day be glamorously published online.

The text size will change now!

I also did standup in Toronto and made comedy shorts this year. Those were fun. I really want to go to your town and joke this year. Let me, you dweeb. Maybe I will. This could be your lucky year. Pray with me about my phone not being disconnected, and teach me to make money doing what I like. 2007 was a bit of a 'money pit' for me, except that there was no 'money'
in the 'pit'. Sorry about all of the weird innuendo I just made.

This year I was happiest about the Bully.


Then there's this...I'm not sure what it is, but it definitely exists.


No comments: