Monday, September 05, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

There you go. That is the Joke Club poster. Will Weldon and Steve Jones are not playing. However, Levi Macdougall, The Cinnamen and Mack Lawrenz(whose birthday it will be that day) are. There's supposedly a good show afterward, so hang out after the show and we will all have a good time.

And this friday, Brutal Knights plays some wacky show in the east end. Email me if you want guestlistery.
The end of summer has been really fun in Toronto. Mild psychedelic partying, some good shows and a little bit of housesitting. House shitting as well. Luckily, no outhouse shitting. I hate that type of waste disposal.

I hope the hurricane problem somehow solves itself.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

poo head

Anonymous said...

sucky pants

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if that swimsuit you're
sporting is gratifying or horrifying.

Rebecca Y.
(the REAL Rebecca Y.)

Bloody good!

Anonymous said...

I think my comments are so lame ass, just like myself.

Rebecca Y.
(the BONER Rebecca Y.)

lick me

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I've had an internet enemy
and I am SO EXCITED!

Dear Anonymous enemy: keep posting insults!
Especially on Nick's blog!

Love Rebecca Y.

Anonymous said...

Dearest Rebecca,

Shut up.

Love,
Your Secret Admirer

Anonymous said...

lick my stick

Anonymous said...

FAT

Anonymous said...

pEE wEE

Anonymous said...

summon the gods of war!