Tuesday, August 30, 2005

That Time Of The Mirth

I feel funny right now. In a good/bad way. I feel a jokefulness but also a tingling.
A jokeful tingling, you may ask? Sadly, no. Just a tingling. The jokefulness is totally separate. The summer is almost over. Mine has been alright. There's been warmth.
Beyond that, Brutal Knights have shows september 17th and 18th opening up for Cmon at the Rivoli and a show the day before in Guelph.
The next joke club is at 8PM on Thursday, September 8th and before that I'll be at Canker on Friday, September 2nd. I'm also MCing a Bush League show at the social on September 7th.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've lost that lovin' feeling, who that lovin' feeling, bring back that lovin' feeling!!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

GOT PENIS?

Anonymous said...

WHY ARE YOU SO WEAK? PANTS TOO TIGHT.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey, I just wanted to tell you that you're the guy for me. I want to make babies with you and make love in the moonlight. If you love me too you will suckle the teets of our love babies.

-Rebecca Y.

Anonymous said...

FAXING.
FAXING.
FAXING 2, 3, 4!

WAXING.
WAXING.
WAXING 3 TIMES MORE.

JACKING.
JACKING.
JACKING ME OFF.

WHACKING
WHACKING
WHACKING MY DINKLE.

SUB-PAR. RESULTS. SUB-HUMAN. ERROR. ERROR. REBOOT YOUR COMPUTER. SYSTEM MALFUNCTION. DICK-TATION IS THE ONLY WAY FOR REPARATION TO BE PAID. MONEY. MONEY. MONEY.

Anonymous said...

Ich glaube an alles, das in dieser Welt gut ist. Ich glaube, daß jeder gute Gedanke, den ich habe,
Wenn mit jeder geteilt Sie seien.
Eine Welt, wo es keine Furcht gibt, kein Hunger. Eine Welt voll der Liebe und der Harmonie.
Eine Welt, die........ mein Traum ist, Dieser Aufstellungsort wird allen eingeweiht, die meinen Traum teilen. Teilen Sie meinen Traum???

Anonymous said...

That ain't my love-making, breastfeeding-related comment above.


It must be you, Nick.

rebecca y (truly)

Flans said...

yeah i dunno!

Anonymous said...

Nick:

It's not that I wouldn't want to have
your baby, I just can't afford the cigarettes.

Love Rebecca Y.