Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Summer Of Ass

It's almost been a month since I last logged an entry into this weblog, and I really think my computer missed Blogspot a little bit. I found this out because when I logged onto this website this piece of text came on my screen that said "I MISSED YOU", and then the computer's voice repeated the contents of the text. I slapped it for being such a pussy. Then I slapped myself for being such a pussy and fearing death so much, but that's a bit of a side issue.

Here's some news. The next Joke Club's date has changed. It is now TUESDAY AUGUST 9TH.
Adjust your calendars appropriately. Or inappropriately. I don't really care. Really?

I'm really excited about these next few weeks. The Joke Club's lineup a week later should be pretty much the same, although Terry Clement has had to delay his appearance until september. Then afterwards I'll be doing a bunch of small performances at The Theatre Center as part of Avant-Vardeville. Come check it out; the only ones I'm not performing at are on August 8 & 9. Otherwise from the 3rd to the 13th, that's where I'll be. Also on the 13th, Brutal Knights are playing a show.

Then I'm MCing The No Dynamics two day CD release shows at the Bagel on August 20 & 21, which also sound awesome.
All of this is in preparation for a couple of shows I'll be doing at the end of the month with a couple of great comics, intended to be released for a long-awaited album. I'm stoked. OK, only kinda.

Anyway, I'll try to think of more awesome blogular activity. If you'll excuse me, I have a dick I need to abuse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Someone told me to check out the joke club at the drake. When is the show date for october??