Thursday, March 10, 2005

Indiana,let it go

Thanks to everyone who came out to or performed at Joke Club last night. It was pretty much a good time, barring the fact it was a goddam long night. The next one should be good too. I'll try to give more advance notice regarding it, if you're into that sort of thing. You can also bet that the next flyer will have a rad Nemeroff picture on it.

By the way, in case you haven't been keeping up with the rather disturbing and graphic MJ trial testimony, the most recent revelation is that while looking at a picture of a topless girl on the internet with the boy he is accused of molesting and the boy's brother, Michael uttered the hilarious one-liner 'got milk?'. Oh boy-Jehovah may not allow his followers to go to hospitals, but he certainly doesn't not allow them to be wisenheimers! On a slightly related note, I do indeed got milk.

So there's a bunch of shows for the band coming up. If any bands or people want to hook me up with a comedy spot on a show, I would love that, because I like doing comedy. So hook me up. I'll announce the Brutal Knights shows soon enough.

I do know for a fact that on Monday, March 14th we'll be playing in Hamilton at a record store called Reigning Sound with Career Suicide around 830. It's three bucks, and the address is 272 King St. W, Hamilton (Entrance on Hess St. N).

Finally, tonight you should really consider going to the BBQ show with Andre Ethier at the Silver Dollar. It'll be real fun, I bet.
But if you don't feel like seeing a show, or you want to do something after the show, come to the Queenshead bar at queen and 'bar'thurst, where I will be DJing alongside Mark J and Mikey Apples. It promises to be extremely and rudely musical. Also, beers are cheap. It starts at 10 or so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One day you'll be put away for touching little boys in their no-no spot.

Love CS