Sunday, August 08, 2004

The next impression that will be done expertly by many comedians will be F. Murray Abraham

Or not. I don't actually know. But he is a hilarious character actor who doesn't get the credit he deserves, in terms of being over-the-top when onscreen. Pardon me for not putting up info about the bunch of shows I just did, but my ass has been busy and confused; since moving into the Drake, I've felt like I've been trying to keep up with the stuff I am obliged to do, and so haven't had time to write in this son of a beyotch "blog". I'm sure you all are anxiously awaiting my never-ending recollections of an uneventful tour, so I'll try to write some shit about that. For now, here's some show info:

Doing a set at the old york tavern around 10 PM today, sunday August 15--it's at tecumseth south of king....free...maybe snake from degrassi will be there.


L'Afterparty feat. me, Makesi Arthur, Knock Knock Who's There Comedy, Panzram's Ghost, Brutal Knights and a short by Jared Sales. PWYC@ The Drake Hotel, Wed. Aug 25

Sorry this entry sucks. I'll try to make up for it by washing your car or ass.


5 comments:

PEE ON ME said...

You can make up for it by not being such a sucky pants, McJerkface! Holyfuckery, I’m going to reach through the internet and give you a knuckle sandwich if you don’t just suck it up, accept your supreme intelligence, hilarity, good looks and chiseled abs you dingbat! L’Afterparty is going to be like an REO Speedwagon reunion tour!!! THE BEST EVAR!

Flans said...

Chiseled abs?!? I agree about what you said about L'Afterparty.

Lyrae said...

Well, I don't have a car, so...

Anonymous said...

Update your blog or I'll eat you alive.

Flans said...

Asses have been washed and blogs have been updated.