Sunday, June 20, 2004

Hamil"tons o fun"

I had a good time in Hamilton. Four drink tickets, some money, and a new style that is my new favourite:
DJing with a mic in front of me and occasionally doing comedy. I want to do this once a week in Toronto. If anybody knows where I can I'd be very excited to be told. I think this is the newest, bestest idea ever.
There was nothing quite like playing a slowed down, screwed up version of 3 6 Mafia's Ridin Spinners before delving into my anti-gypsy routine.
Hurray Hamilton, and Hoorah for Hamilton booker Brodie.
Tonight I plan on being the matchmaker who hooks up Kanye West and Hilary Duff for a sped-up soul sample of a one night stand.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's funny? Telling your audience they are stupid;
now that's comedy!

http://www.tribnet.com/24hour/entertainment/story/1441686p-8798481c.html

Anonymous said...

DUDE...you're in a PEPSI commercial...with your pants off. SELLLLLLL OOOOOOOOOUUUTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

Nick Flanagan rules numba one stunna P.I.M.P.

Flans said...

I heard about the Chapelle blow up. Makes sense to me.
Bald guys always hate audiences.

Anonymous said...

Bald guys are also always racist and have small ding dongs. Just sayin'.